DIRECTOR AIR NAVIGATION SERVICES PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The Key job function is to provide efficient and effective air navigational services, meeting international standards in line with the industry best practice and set objectives of the company.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPA’s)
- Ensure training are up to date for divisional staff to fill any existing competency gaps related to current business activities
- Guide and influence employees by embedding the values and desired culture in line with ZACL transformation strategy and business resilience practices; and
- Drive a high-performance culture by taking accountability for effective and well-articulated performance management process and succession planning within the department
- Full Grade Twelve (12) certificate or equivalent with Five (5) O’ Level credits including English, Mathematics
- Degree in any Engineering discipline from a reputable university.
- A Master of Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- Air Traffic Control Certificate
- A valid practicing certificate from the Engineering Institute of Zambia or other professional body
- At least 8 years’ experience with 5 years at management level.
- Experience in the aviation industry is an added advantage.
- Highly conversant with ICAO Standards
- Highly conversant with CAA Regulations
- Must be an objective source of technical expertise and guidance.
Strong Analytical skills
Attention to details
Strong supervisory and leadership
Pro-active in dealing with issues
Ability to travel extensively and
Ability to work long hours and deliver
frequently throughout ZACL
assignments within tight deadlines
Applications with detailed CVs and copies of certificates indicating daytime telephone numbers, names, and contact addresses of three traceable referees, should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the undersigned before close of business on 23rd February 2024
The Managing Director
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited
Farm 4169 off Kenneth Kaunda International Airport Road P O Box 30175
NB: Please note that only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
KINDLY INDICATE THE POSITION APPLIED FOR ON THE ENVELOPE