DIRECTOR COMMERCIAL SERVICES PRIMARY
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
- This role reports to the Managing Director.
- The job holder will be responsible for Directing and monitoring the execution of Commercial Services unit operations, in line with the relevant legislation, overall ZACL strategy, policies, standards and practices to ensure business profitability and positive Corporate identity.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and appropriate management of risks that might affect the operations of the Commercial Services unit
- Direct and manage the development and execution of project plans and scheduling that support the ZACL’s vision and short-and long-term plans
- Drive and facilitate alignment of the initiatives and project plans with the Commercial Services unit and overall ZACL projects portfolio and service delivery planning
- Direct and monitor the implementation of high-level project performance measures and appropriate tools and techniques for project delivery and produce reports of all projects
- Direct and monitor the provisioning of guidance, expertise and advice to Commercial Services unit managers on trends, best practice and applicable policies and legislation.
- Direct and monitor the execution of continuous improvement plans to ensure optimization of operations, and processes, innovation and business continuity.
- Champion change and manage the evaluation of the Commercial Services unit’s operations to enhance the quality, efficiency and output.
- Monitor the delivery of the projects’ outcomes in line with the Commercial Services unit’s strategic objectives and overall ZACL business strategy.
- Spearhead the innovations in the generation of non-aeronautical Revenue.
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate or equivalent with Five (5) O’ Level credit passes or better including English and Mathematics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
- MBA Post qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least 8 years of work experience of which 5 years should be in a managerial capacity.
- Experience in the aviation industry is an advantage.
KEY COMPETENCES ATTRIBUTES
|Innovation and Ingenuity
|Safety and Security Consciousness
|Leading others (Coaching and Mentorship)
|Integrity and Ethic
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates, copy of national registration card (NRC)/ passport and other relevant documents with contact details, names and contact addresses of three (3) traceable referees, should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 23rd February 2024 or to:
The Managing Director
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited
Farm 4169, Off Kenneth Kaunda International Airport Road
P O Box 30175
NB: Please note that only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
KINDLY INDICATE THE POSITION APPLIED FOR ON THE ENVELOPE