The job holder will be responsible for advising the Manager Human Resource/Airport Manager and administer various Human Resource activities involving administration of employees and provision of welfare services for the achievement of the company's manpower objectives and maintenance of sound Industrial Relations at the designated Airport.
Key Performance Areas
· Advise supervisors on Airport manpower plans including staff development, recruitment, labour forecasts as well as natural wastages to maintain optimum staff levels.
· Co-ordinate various Human Resource activities involving administration of human resource, provision of services such as preparation and maintenance of employee records, salary administration, grading, loan/advances, promotions/dismissal, and social amenities to ensure smooth run of Human Resource activities.
· Maintain human resource records for all employees at the Airport.
· Analyse company's human resource and industrial relations policies and attend to employees’ grievances and complaints as well as ensure management is informed in accordance with laid down procedures and practices.
· Conduct investigations on offences committed by staff below Heads of Department level; arrange and attend case hearing in order to provide advice on verdict and procedures.
· Implement industrial relations statutes, interpret and enforce Collective Agreements in respect of conditions of service, discipline in order to attain a disciplined workforce.
· Analyse disciplinary cases so as to establish whether procedures have been used in accordance with the disciplinary and grievance code to ensure fairness, justice and equity in the treatment of employees.
· Co-ordinates the induction of new entrants to acquaint them on the operations of the corporation.
· Follows-up progress on employees undertaking training and development programmes and appraises supervisor to ensure a cost benefit analysis.
· Prepare monthly reports on labour turnover, recruitments, promotions, separation, salary advances, loans for superior’s decision making.
· Any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
· Grade 12 with 5 O’ Level credits including English, Mathematics.
· University Degree in Human Resources or any Social Science
· Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management
· At least Five Years post qualification Work Experience in a busy HR office and two of which should be at Officer level.
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates, copy of national registration card (NRC)/ passport and other relevant documents with contact details, names and contact addresses of three (3) traceable referees, should be addressed to the Director Human Resource as indicated below by e-mail ONLY to email@example.com by close of business on 27th October, 2023.
The Director Human Resources
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited
Farm 4169l Off Airport Road,
P O Box 30175
NB: Please note that only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. Indicate The Job Title on The Subject Line of The Email. Applications which will not indicate the position will not be considered.